Demystifying Learning Styles
How to Fully Understand Your Child’s Learning Style
Demystifying Learning Styles: What Every Homeschool Parent Needs to Know
Helping our children learn can be challenging. Often, the methods that worked for us in school don’t seem to work for our kids. A lesson we review ad nauseam is forgotten the next day, and we’re met with a blank expression or “I don’t remember ever talking about that.” It can feel like we and our kids are speaking different languages while we teach.
In this book, you will
- learn the difference between modalities and intelligence.
- know how to talk with their kids about multi-tasking during their schoolwork.
- learn what to look for when choosing curriculum and textbooks.
- discover strategies for Visual, Auditory, and Kinesthetic learners.
- discover a framework for choosing what classes to take and what to skip.
You will also
If you are a parent, teacher, homeschooler, grandparent, child care worker—pretty much anyone who is raising, educating, and/or interacting with children—you will benefit from this book.